We offer you the following payment options:
- Invoice – only within Germany, only with a customer account (registration required) and after a successful credit check
- Prepayment – After receipt of payment, the goods will be shipped immediately
- Visa-Card / Mastercard (at the moment only via PayPal) – When you place your order, you send us your credit card details at the same time. After your legitimation as the legal cardholder, we will request your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order has been placed. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by the credit card company and your card is charged.
- SEPA direct debit procedure – By submitting the order, you give us a SEPA direct debit mandate. We will inform you of the date of the account debit (so-called prenotification). By submitting the SEPA direct debit mandate, we ask our bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically and your account is debited. The account will be debited after the goods have been dispatched. The period for the advance notice of the date of the account debit (so-called prenotification period) is 14 days.
- PayPal – In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
- Paypal plus – Pay via Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account.